Sunday, December 4, 2011

Turkey Trot 5k

Sorry this is late but this week has been super busy with work and whatnot. I wanted to do a quick recap of the Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot my sister and I did. It was your typical 5k Turkey Trot so my sister decided to push Abigail for her first 5k race!
As you can see she was a little scared at first
 A friend of mine also joined us and pushed her little son, aren't they so cute?

Luckily the race course was fairly flat except one hill around mile 2 but my sister was a rock star and had no problem pushing Abigail up the hill.

 The race was by far not my fastest but it was one of my favorites mainly because I was able to run it with people I love!
Abigail and I after she finished her first 5k
Question: Do you ever run races for fun instead of for a PR?