Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day

Sorry that I have gone missing for awhile now but I am trying hard to get back into the blogging world because I have missed it. Since today is National Running Day I thought it would be the best day to start blogging again.

I have some exciting news for all of you as well, I got in to the New York City Marathon. I can't wait to run my fourth marathon this November.
I'M IN. TO FINISH

I started off my morning with a nice crisp run along the beach with my Back on My Feet Team. The sun was rising over the ocean and it was just perfect especially since we haven't seen the sun in Boston for a few days now.

If you have ever wanted to run a Rock n Roll Series race today is your day to sign up as they are offering a $20.00 discount today for National Running Day.

Question: What did you do to celebrate National Running Day?