Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cheat Meal

Last night was my night to be bad. I had been craving this fig and prosciutto pizza all week from a local restaurant Tavolino. After work Joe and I headed down to Patriot Place and didn't get there until 6:45 so I was starving by that time. We decided to start with an appetizer of BBQ grilled shrimp served on top of polenta. This was a special and it was yummy (sorry about the picture not so clear).


Then it was on to my fig and prosciutto pizza with fresh arugula and balsamic drizzled on top. It was so delicious and exactly what I wanted. I have never ordered anything else when I go here, I just love it that much.


Since I gave up ice cream for lent I wanted some on our way home since I hadn't had any in 40+ days. We stopped at a local ice cream store and I got a vanilla soft serve with some reese pieces. No picture I ate it before I snapped one.

Today I am off to help clean up the track at the YMCA where we meet for our morning workouts with Back on My Feet. Before I head out I made a banana almond butter protein shake.



Here are the ingredients I put into my smoothie, almond milk, banana, wheat germ, ground flax seed, almond butter, ice and my favorite protein powder.


I can only find this at Trader Joe's.


Question: Do you order the same meal when you go to one of your favorite restaurants?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments so please share!