Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chi Town on the Fly

So I am back from Chicago but am slacking on getting my pictures on to my computer and I know it is WIAW and I wanted to share some eats from my trip but I guess it will have to wait until next week.

We had such a fun trip eating our way through the city, visiting a museum, taking a tour on a U505 submarine and taking in a game at US Cellular to see the Sox vs. Sox.

I did snap a few photos with my phone throughout the weekend though that I can share in the meantime.
US Cellular Field

White Sox vs. Red Sox
One morning I took a nice run along the river and I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the beautiful city. If I were to ever leave Boston there is no doubt I would move to this city!




Question: What is your favorite city to visit?

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I love baseball although I'm a Braves fan! Loved the city photos; must have been a nice run!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments so please share!