Thursday, July 28, 2011

7 Links

Thanks to Katie at running4cupcakes for tagging me in the 7 links blog party because now I get to partake in the fun!

THE GOAL
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

THE RULES
1)  Blogger is nominated to take part
2)  Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3)  Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4)  These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5)  And so it goes on!

Most Beautiful Post

Day Off at Castle Island This was my most beautiful posts mainly because it involved things that I love, Abigail, a walk by the ocean and my favorite pizza for lunch!



Most Popular Post

Fitness Friday Stair Master This was my most commented post and I think I owe a big thank you to Jill at Life as I See It for starting the Fitness Friday blog hop.

product-stepmill
Most Controversial
I try not to post anything too controversial but since my blog is still fairly new I am sure I will come across something sooner or later.

Surprise Success

I can't believe how successful and fun my WIAW posts has been each week. Every week I look forward to posting my Wednesday morning WIAW posts!

Peas and Crayons

Not Enough Attention

I thought that my Pilates Posts would have grabbed some more attention than it did, but I guess we all have posts that don't get the attention we were hoping for.

Most Helpful

Quesadilla Casserole was probably my most helpful post because it let everyone know about McCormicks Recipe Inspirations, which is such an easy and delish way to make a quick go to meal.


Most Proud

 Happy Birthday BOMF Boston! This post was by far my favorite and proudest post. It showed that getting up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4:45 to run with my BOMF team makes it worth it!


Now I shall pass this fun along to the following bloggers:

Dina @ Dina Runs

I am off to Chicago for the weekend so stay tuned next week for some fun Chicago posts!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You tagged me! Thanks :) it might take me a bit to get the ball rolling, haha. Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'm SO excited to join in on the party =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments so please share!