Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012

Sorry I have been missing the last few weeks, the holidays were super busy and I am just trying to get back into the groove. I have a few new great recipes to share with you but those will have to wait until after I post my 2012 goals.

1. Complete 10 unassisted chin ups (currently I am at 5) by my wedding 8/11/12
negative-chinup.jpg
Source

2. Complete 5 unassistes pull ups (currently I can only do them assisted)
eat your heart out boys
Source
3. Eat out only once a week

4. Lose 10lbs (a few pounds snuck up on me over the holidays) and keep it off
Source
5. Attend one yoga class a week and work on my flexibility (I want to try to be able to touch my toes by 2013)
Source
6. Eat vegetarian at least one day a week
Source
Question: What are your goals for 2012?