Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinspiration Recipe

As I mentioned before I have a slight obsession with Pinterest, if you are not currently on it you need to join today!

The other day I saw a salad on Pinterest that was a chicken and avocado salad but included mayo which I despise. I liked the idea of the recipe though so i adapted my own ingredients and made my own version of Chicken Avocado Salad.

Ingredients:
Shredded rotisserie chicken
Chopped celery
1 avocado mashed up
1 tbl spicy brown mustard

Directions:
Mash up the avocado until smooth then shred up as much rotisserie chicken as you like and mix together. Chop a few celery stalk and 1 tbl spicy brown mustard and mix together thoroughly with the chicken and you have a delicious lunch.
 

 

I know it may not look that appealing but it tastes so delicious. I brought a whole wheat sandwich thin to put it on but didn't even need it I ate it right out of the both and it is very filling.

Question: What are your thoughts on mayo?