Monday, July 18, 2011

Country Music Festival

Saturday my mom, sister and I all headed to the 102.5 Country Music Festival featuring Jerrod Neiman, Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley.



It was a hot day but we managed to keep as cool as possible tailgating before we headed inside for the concert. For lunch/dinner we grilled spinach and feta chicken burgers from Whole Foods which were delicious.

I'm not a huge Jerrod Neiman fan but I love Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley. All three of them put on a phenomenal show.




Sorry this one is a little blurry the lighting wasn't the best for pictures
Question: Do you like country music, if so who is your favorite artist/band? Mine is Zac Brown Band,who I will be seeing at the end of the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Love country music, but mostly because I am from Tennessee. I love Zac Brown too, and have seen Brad in concert before too. My favorite country singer would have to be Garth Brooks though.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments so please share!