Thursday, July 14, 2011

TGIT

Today is like my Friday because tomorrow I have my annual summer work outing on an island off of the cape. I started my morning off at the gym with 15 minutes on the stair master doing intervals of 75 and 90 steps per minute followed by a 30 minute kettlebell training session.

I thought I would share two meals I had yesterday because they were both so good. For lunch I got a mango salad from Qdoba but instead of adding their chicken I added my own leftover ground turkey I had from Monday night tacos.


I had a massage last night so I decided to just pick something up on my way home for dinner. I stopped at The Healthy Kitchen and got an order of chicken lettuce wraps. They were so delicious and filling I couldn't finish them all. I want to try to make my own version of these sometime.



Question: Do you have a lettuce wrap recipe you love?

2 comments:

  1. I don't really have a recipe for lettuce/cabbage wraps - I just throw whatever in them - tuna salad, veggies, diced up chicken etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wraps look amazing! Sometimes when hubs wants chicken tacos I use lettuce to hold my fillings, and it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments so please share!