Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken

Yesterday was a crazy day for me. I had to be in town for a BOMF breakfast with the founder of BOMF, Anne Mahlum. We met bright and early at 6:30 at ASANA which is located inside the Mandarin Oriental hotel. I didn't get to snag a picture of my Brioche French Toast but trust me it was beyond delicious!

Since I had a Pilates appointment and a massage later that night I knew making dinner would be tough. Luckily I had found an easy crockpot recipe the day before at It Sux to be Fat.

Before I left for breakfast I threw some chicken in my crockpot with a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix along with a full bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce and set it to cook on low for 6 hours.



This was the best because when I got home around 8:00 I was starving so I just pulled apart the chicken and threw it on a whole wheat Foldit with some fat free ranch dressing and spinach.  It was a perfect quick and easy dinner.
 

Question: What is your favorite quick and easy meal?