Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vacation on the Vineyard

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few weeks. I am finally out of vacation mode and am back into the swing of things. As you know I was on vacation last week and spent half of the week at Old Orchard Beach in Maine with my family and the other half on Martha's Vineyard with Joe's parents. We had a great week of weather and even escaped off the island just before Irene hit.
Irene was on her way!
Thankfully before the storm hit we had great weather and was able to take full advantage of the beach. One day we decided to take our kayaks over to a beach that can only be accessed via canoe or kayak. Since there was four of us and we only had two kayaks we had to make a few trips, but it was so worth it! We had a beach practically by ourselves minus Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. YES you read that right, they were staying right across the pond and kayaked over to the same beach as us. Sorry for no pics but I didn't want to be "that  girl". The best part was one Joe's mom and I were waiting to kayak back over to the shore Justin and Jessica were leaving the beach so we got to say hi and chat with Justin for a few minutes, Jessica just turned her back to us. It was so awesome and he is even cuter in person!



Beach where we met JT and Jessica Biel
While I was on vacation I was too busy eating to really take pictures of my food but I did snap a picture of this awesome lobster roll and blurberry ale I had at the Black Dog Tavern in Vineyard Haven. I think I ate more lobsters and steamers then one should consume all year while I was on vacation but it was so worth it!



Bluberry Ale, yummy!
Question: What celebrity would you be msot excited to meet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments so please share!