Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wicked Pizza

Yesterday morning my sister and I took a 30 minute circuit training class at my gym with my trainer Keri. After we headed over to visit my Nonna and plant some flowers up at the cemetery for my Nonno and Papa Non. Once we finished our planting we headed over to Legacy Place in Dedham for lunch.

Nonna and I
We ended up at Wicked Fire Kissed Pizza which is a restaurant that offers an organic menu. We started off sharing a caesar salad and strawberry and goat cheese salad. I didn't try the caesar but the strawberry salad was delicious and was made with arugula which I love!
Caesar Salad
Strawberry and Goat Cheese Salad
 For pizza we opted for the fig and prosciutto and the spinach and portabello. Both pizzas were very good but my favorite was the fig and prosciutto, I just love that flavor combination.

Spinach and Portabello Pizza
Delicious Fig and Proscuitto Pizza
I will definitely be heading back to Wicked soon, it was so delicious!

Question: What is your favorite type of pizza?

1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks incredible. My favorite is white pizza with tomato, mozz, basil, and garlic. It's amazing!!

    p.s. the compression sleeves I use are CEP. They are MY FAVORITE. I've tried a few other brands and nothing else even comes close.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments so please share!