Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall is in the Air

I have the day off from work today so I can watch my beautiful niece. Since she is still sleeping I was able to make myself a nice breakfast and even blog before she wakes up, this is perfect!

I started my breakfast with a pumpkin spiced iced coffee, which is delicious. It has a nice cinnamon pumpkin flavor that just screams fall and since it is only about 50 degrees this morning it was lovely to have a taste of fall in my coffee. If you like pumpkin and have a keurig I would highly recommend this flavor!


After I made my coffee I started to make an egg white breakfast sandwich with cheese and spinach on a whole wheat Foldit. If you haven't tried this bread yet you should it is only 90 calories and it is delicious!



Once my egg was cooked I toasted my bread a little then topped it with the egg and cheese, spinach and a good amount of hot sauce. This was so good and I wish I could find time in the morning to make a breakfast like this every moring. 


 

Question: What is your favorite fall coffee flavor?