|Some member of Father Bill's Team before running a 5k|
You can be a part of the 2012 Back on My Feet Boston Marathon FundRacing Team for a minimum fundraising commitment of $7,200. The top five FundRacers will receive a free two-night stay at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
If you already have your number for the 2012 Boston Marathon but still want to help Back on My Feet, you can join the Boston Marathon Fundraising Team for a fundraising minimum of $500 to earn some great BoMF gear!
FundRacers must raise a minimum of $7,200 and receive:
- Entry into the 2012 Boston Marathon
- E-mails with training trips, informational stories and more
- Invitations to fun runs and social events with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- Exclusive Back on My Feet Boston racing shirt and gear
- Personal website to help you reach your FundRacing goal
- The opportunity to run in honor of a BoMF member
- Two free tickets to the BoMF Snow Ball in December and Boston Birthday Breakfast in May
- Good karma for the rest of the year and a pair of really nice legs