Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Just Can't Get Enough Guac!

Last night for dinner I decided to make some chicken fajitas because I was craving guacamole. Since I was going to be home a little later last night it was a quick and easy meal that I could throw together. PLus since I was meeting wiht my trainer I knew I would be starving after my workout.

I started off with cooking the chicken which Joe cut up in small pieces in a nonstick pan. I quickly added peppers and onions to the same pan.
Once the chicken was cooked I added a packet of the Old El Paso fajita seasoning mix, this is by far my favorite fajita mix. I added about 1/2 cup of water with the seasoning and let that cook together and thicken for about five minutes. Once the consistency of the sauce was good it was time to create our fajitas.
 
On my fajitas I layered some guacamole onto the heated tortilla then topped them with the chicken and veggie mixture and finished them off by adding a little reduced fat Mexican cheese. This dinner was delicious and satisfied my guacamole craving.

Question: What is your favorite way to eat guacamole?