Friday, October 21, 2011

White Pepperoni Pizza

After a week of traveling I was looking forward to cooking dinner tonight but I caught some sort of a cold while I was away so I wanted to make dinner quick and simple. Joe and I headed to the store and we were able to find Portland Pie garlic pizza dough so we knew what we were having for dinner.
I haven't made a white pizza for awhile so we figured a white pizza would be great with the garlic dough, which it was! I seasoned the dough with a little olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and italian seasoning.

Once I put my seasonings on I topped the pizza with some reduced fat pizza cheese and half of the pizza with turkey pepperoni.


The pizza was delicious and I absolutely loved the dough, I would highly recommend this brand and flavor if you can find it in your local grocery store. t tastes delicious and rises very well.
 

Question: What is your favorite quick and easy dinner to make?