Monday, October 17, 2011

Kansas Bound

I am blogging from the airport right now as I wait for my flight to Kansas City. I am on my way to a conference for work and had some time to kill before my flight so I decided to grab a glass of wine and dinner. I was able to find a Fox Sports Bar & Grill which was actually decent.


I went with a glass of Pinot Grigio (sorry no picture) and a chipotle quesadilla which was surprisingly tasty. I am obsessed with anything that involves guacamole lately so I had to go with this.




I am off to board my flight now so hopefully I will be able to get a few posts in while I am away.

Question: Where are some fun places you have gone for work?

The last conference I had to go to for work was in Chicago which is my favorite city so I am not too sure Kansas will live up to that.