Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Day with Abigail

Joe and I got to spend the day with my niece, Abigail today since my sister and parents had a wedding to attend. We came over to her house in the morning because my mom wanted to make us breakfast, which was delicious.

After we hung out with my family for a little Joe, Abigail and I hopped in the car and headed to Castle Island. It felt like summer today in Boston with temps in the eighties.

Abigail and Uncle Joe on our walk

We took a nice long walk then hung out and people watched for a little before we started to head back to my sisters. We wanted to make sure we got back in time to watch the Patriots beat the Jets.

Being nosey people watching
Walking with Uncle Joe,  know wonder she was tired.
Abigail took a quick cat nap then was ready for dinner. Since we had a busy day and she didn't take a long nap she was ready for bed early. We had such a fun day with her though and just love get so much, how could you not love that little face?



Now its time to rest up and get ready for my 13 mile run tomorrow with my sister. Her first half marathon is only two weeks away!

Question: What fun things did you do this weekend?